TUBE Press Kit
Welcome to the TUBE Press page. Here you should find any info you might need to post articles or get more informed about TUBE. If you need any additional information posted to this page or would like anything provided in a different format, let us know and we’ll make it available.
TUBE is a 3D racing platformer game. The racetrack is filled with traps, buttons and switches to activate doors and mechanisms. The trick is perpetual motion at high speed and no brakes! Braking is for losers anyway. But you can boost to get to F-zero fastness and beat the best time. Dashing left and right is also possible and highly recommended. As of right now, we have one prototype level available.
• Developer: Atomic Raccoon Studio; Based in Paris, France
• Release Date: TBA
• Platforms: PC, Mac
• Webiste: http://atomic-raccoon.com
• Price: TBE
• Availability: Digital Download
• Langugaes: English, French
• ESRB: TBE
• File Size: TBE
• Press Contact: email@example.com
• Instruction Manual: TBE
• High speed 3D Racing-Platformer game
• Perpetual motion & no brakes (Like Race The Sun)
• Controls : Turning, dashing, boosting
• Activate systems and dodge traps at fast pace to prevent death
• 30 secs tracks
• Time attack and online leaderboard
• Working on fly mode with different controls
• Made in Unity 3D for PC/MAC/Android/iOS
Atomic Raccoon Studio is a French studio created in late 2015. The team is based in Paris and composed of 7 members:
• Edouard – Programmer & Animator – Unity
• Paul – 3D artist – Blender & Substance
• Elisa – Designer – Adobe Suite
• Antoine – 3D Artist – Blender & Substance
• Luis & Rafael – The Sound guys.
• Jeremy – Communication & Marketing
Atomic Raccoon Studio is a fresh new indie game dev studio created during summer 2015 by a crew of two young engineers. Edouard is a former journalist specialised in video game around the world and Paul was a consultant in the digital and computer industry.
TUBE was made in the month of July. This is the second released game of the Studio after 49-3, a satirical game about France’s politics. 49-3 was released for free on Android and is playable on itch.io. The Game reached an audience of 15,000 thanks to several articles on indie games blogs and political online newspaper.
So what are we all about ? We want to create fun and challenging gameplay to tug the hardcore gamer and delight speedrunners. We are so excited to develop games that we love, in hopes that you love them too.